Cascade Mountain Tech Aluminum Folding Trekking PoleCascade Mountain Tech
Looking for quality trekking poles at a great price? If so, the folding lock trekking poles from Cascade Mountain Tech are for you. This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from aluminum so strong enough to support you on your journey. Each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for everyday use, ice, or special terrain. Plus included with this set are four sets of additional tips for your different terrain needs. These include Small Rubber tips, and Mud Baskets.
Traveling with your poles? This set of poles folds down to 16.75" long, perfect for a carry on suitcase. The extended size of the poles can be easily adjusted between 44 and 54 inches. As such, the poles are the perfect fit whether you are tall, short or somewhere in between. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh 9.8 ounces each, the poles won't slow you down on the trail. Instead, they'll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights.
Cascade Mountain Tech aluminum folding poles with cork grip have been upgraded to a 3-section folding design in order to:
- Improve Ease of Setup
- Improve Durability
- Improve Stability
- Increases Strength of Joints
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Grip Material: CORK
- Locking Mechanism: Quick Lock
- Single Pole Weight (no rubber tips): .61 pounds or 9.8 ounces
- Pole Lengths: Fully Collapsed: 44" , Fully Extended: 54", Single Pole Folded Length for Storage: 16.75"
- Tip Material: Tungsten carbide
- Anti-Shock Feature: No
- 2 Sets of Additional Tip Covers Include: Mud Baskets, and Small Tips
- Perfect poles for travel
- Features Dining: Spill Proof, Leakproof, BPS-Free, BPA-Free
- Material: Copolyester
St. Croix Eyeconâ Spinning RodMSRP:Was:Now: $150.00 - $160.00