Yeager’s Sporting Goods Return Policy
Our policy gives the customer 90 days from the date of purchase to return all* re-sellable items with a valid receipt. An item is re-sellable if it is returned in the same condition in which it was received (e.g. unopened/unwashed with all tags, packaging and accessories) with final determination made by Yeager’s management. Refunds will be issued to the customer based on the original method of payment:
- Cash/Check/Debit Card: The customer will receive the same amount paid at time of purchase in the form of cash. If the register performing the return lacks sufficient funds for the return, a check from the store will be issued to the customer.
- Credit Card: The customer will provide the card on which the original transaction occurred and will have the funds returned back onto their card.
- Store Credit/Gift Card: will be refunded in the form of store credit.
- House Accounts: will be credited back to the account it was charged to.
If the customer provides a gift receipt for a return, the transaction will be looked up by management to determine the purchase price of the items and will be refunded in the form of store credit.
If an item is not in re-sellable condition, it must be deemed defective by management who will either approve the return or in certain circumstances, provide you with information to contact the vendor directly if that is the policy of the vendor/manufacturer.
Items being returned without a receipt (that have been approved by management) will be discounted to the lowest sale price of the item and will be refunded in the form of store credit.
- Fuel (cannot be returned in any condition)
- Firearms (which have their own return guidelines provided at time of purchase).
- Ammunition (cannot be returned in any condition unless deemed defective by management)
- Pepper Spray (cannot be returned in any condition unless deemed defective by management)
- Items in Footwear Department (which have their own return guidelines provided at time of purchase).
- Rods/Reels (which have their own return guidelines provided at time of purchase).
- All sales are final on clearance items (unless deemed defective by management).
Non-Warranty Firearm Returns
1. Returns without cause
a. There will be a 20% Restocking fee if in new condition
b. Must present proof of purchase
2. Returns for cause are taken at the discretion of the department head, or senior management.
Yeager’s Footwear Return Policy
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return shoes.
- They must be accompanied by a receipt. Your shoes are an investment. Put your receipt in a safe place.
- Shoes can’t be worn outside. We understand that you may need to test them further once you bring them home, so we ask that you keep them INSIDE and on CLEAN SURFACES. Once they go outside or become soiled the shoes are considered used and we will not take them back. Please understand, most boots do not have a comfort guarantee.
- If there is a defect in the shoe and it is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee we will take them back. Warranties do not cover general wear and tear or abuse, so only boots with legitimate defects deemed by the manufacturer will be considered. Original receipt is required.
- Use local Cobblers as a footwear resource. They can repair worn footwear or improve fit issues. You will be referred to one if shoes are brought back because of comfort issues.
- If you have any questions please ask the folks in the clothing/shoes department
Yeager’s Rods And Reel Return Policy
- You may return a rod or reel within 30 days if NOT USED.
- A proof of purchase must be present.
- A return will not be accepted if rod or reel show any wear or use.
- If there is a defect in the product you must contact the manufacturer for the warranty process.
- Keep the receipt and manufacturer warranty documents. Fill out the required information and follow instructions.
- If you have any questions or concerns please ask a staff member in the fishing department.
Address:3101 Northwest Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
Store Hours:Mon-Sat: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun: 10:00am - 5:00pm
WDFW Licensing CounterCLOSES 15 MINUTES BEFORE STORE
Mon-Sat: 10:00am - 5:45pm
Sun: 10:00am - 4:45pm