The Brass Brush from One Ball Jay is a great tool to you can use to revamp your skis or snowboard. This base prep brush has sturdy brass bristles that remove excess wax from your base structure, getting even those minute particles out. After a few passes with this brush, you are ready to apply a fresh wax coat and get to shred.
- After scraping off the wax with a plastic scraper, use the brush to clean, polish and remove excess waste
- Use the brass side first to clean then the nylon to polish
- Brush from tip to tail to allow your base to glide fast on snow
- Size: 3" x 5" ( 7.6cm x 12.7cm )
- Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
- Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
- With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
- Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
- Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.