The Swipe™ MQR Holster by Allen uses a patented magnetic system that releases in 50% less time than a traditional snap and locks quickly uses a scientifically designed magnetic locking system. Hip holsters typically employ a snap-system for their retention band. Anyone that has used one of these, knows that they can be hard to break loose and cumbersome to manage. To use the Swipe™ MQR Holster simply clear the lock using a fast directional "swipe" motion to break the magnetic bond. Locking is even easier! Hold the retention band head near the magnetic base and the polarity will draw and lock the two points together. This bond creates a locking force that can only be reversed from one direction so your weapon can't be removed by other persons. Swipe™ MQR is a retention system that is lightning fast and structurally more reliable than a standard snap system.
- SIZE 09: Fits 2-inch barrel, small frame 5-shot revolvers with hammer spur & other makes/models of similar size
- Fidlock® snap magnetic closure provides confident security & lighting fast acquisition
- Adjustable webbing strap allows for a custom fit
- Molded Allen Company belt loop fit belts up to 2-inches
- Lightweight, snag free liner aids in fast & efficient gun removal