The Zyliss 7.25 in. Chef's Knife is an excellent selection for expertly prepping fruits, vegetables, herbs, meats, poultry and fish. This chef's knife features a high-carbon stainless steel blade that retains a super sharp edge and easily re-sharpens for long lasting use. The Zyliss Chef's Knife features a tapered end that's best suited for being used in a rocking motion. The inclusion of an ergonomic handle and a soft-touch rubber grip reduces hand fatigue while allowing for precision slicing. A natural addition for kitchens, RVs, boats, picnics and camping trips, this knife includes a protective sleeve that will keep it sharp and safe for travel.
Focusing on functionality, durability, design, cleanliness and safety, Zyliss has relied upon a heritage of excellence that began in Switzerland over sixty years ago. Building on this time-held tradition, the brand has advanced to produce and distribute kitchen equipment that is world-renowned. Zyliss has pioneered the design of more than 200 kitchen essentials, with quality and engineering that cannot be duplicated.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade retains super sharp edge for long lasting use
- Safety blade guard protects knife for travel and storage
- Perfect for prepping fruits, vegetables, herbs, meats, poultry and fish
- Ergonomic handle with soft touch rubber grip, reduces hand fatigue and allows for precision and control
- 5 Year Zyliss Guarantee, Dishwasher Safe - Hand wash Recommended