Handcrafted using St. Croix's most durable material SCII, yet sensitive to provide you the upper hand on the water. BassX is versatile with rods specialized to fish a finesse dropshot to a swimbait. BassX is reimagined with features including a carbon fiber reel seat inserts on select models, a hybrid guide platform, and technique specific handle configurations with a new spinning handle allowing for multiple hand positions to better fish several techniques.
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Built with proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide® Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames and SeaGuide® Atlas Performance stainless (SS304) guides with Sea Guide® black PVD coated tip top.
- SeaGuide® XCMS reel seat with black hood on non-swimbait casting models.
- SeaGuide® TCS reel seat with black hood on casting swimbait specific models.
- SeaGuide® NPS reel seat with black hood on spinning models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork handle on spinning and non-swimbait casting models.
- Full-grip premium grade EVA handle on swimbait casting models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork foregrip on spinning models.
- Model specific SeaGuide® NHOOK, THOOK, or Kigan Custom hook keepers.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat with slow cure finish.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
- MODEL: BAC68MXF
- TYPE: Casting
- LENGTH: 6'8"
- POWER: Medium
- ACTION: X-Fast
- PIECES: 2
- LINE WEIGHT (LB): 8-14lb
- LURE WEIGHT: 1/4-5/8oz
- ROD WEIGHT: 3.4 oz.
- HANDLE: 1
Zyliss Geared Mill$49.95
Bnr Tackle Soft BeadsMSRP:Was:Now: $6.99 - $7.99