The NRS Men's Radiant 4/3 Wetsuit, with its blend of 4 mm and 3 mm neoprene, gives you maximum warmth without limiting mobility. It's the best full-length paddling wetsuit on the market.
- The 4 mm PowerSpan™ neoprene torso and thighs are lined with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for maximum warmth and comfort and eliminates the dread of a cold, damp wetsuit in the morning.
- 3 mm PowerSpan neoprene arms and lower legs give enhanced mobility, and the ThermalPlush™ lining is soft against the skin and reduces friction.
- Redesigned for easy entry and ultimate comfort, we put the heavy-duty YKK® zipper on the chest, eliminating the need to contort your arms to zip the suit.
- With the butterfly opening and hooded-style entry, simply step into the wetsuit, slip it over your head and close the zipper across your chest.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams lie flat against your skin for greater comfort. And the seams are fully taped and waterproof.
- Our Fuse Cut™ technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- ToughTex™ pads protect your wrists, ankles and knees when you're fully in the action.
- Weight: 3.55 lbs. size large
- Neoprene: 3 and 4 mm neoprene
- Seams: Glued & blind-stitched
- Entry Style: Hooded-style
- Titanium Adhesive: Yes
- Relief Zipper: No
- Wrist Zippers: No
- Ankle Zippers: No
- Gender Sizing: Men
- High-stretch 3 and 4 mm neoprene throughout
- ToughTex™ wrist, ankle and knee panels
- Checked VaporLoft™ lining in the torso and thighs
- Fuse Cut™ cuffs and edges
- ThermalPlush™ lining in arms and lower legs
- Fully taped seams
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65