Peter Pauper Horses Scratch & SketchPeter Pauper
(You save )
Scratch and Sketch your way through the wonderful world of horses!
- Use the wooden stylus included to trace outlines of horses and see rainbows of colors and sparkly foil designs emerge as you draw.
- Discover many different kinds of horses, from Icelandic ponies to Lipizzaners, competitive horses in racing and rodeos, and special horses, such as therapy Miniature Horses!
- This is a Trace-Along Scratch and Sketch! The white outlines on the black scratch-off pages create a fun way for younger children (5 and up) to build confidence in their creativity as they reveal the brilliant patterns and colors beneath!
- They can also use the sketch pages in the back to draw their own horse pictures.
- Includes 20 black-coated scratch-off pages, 20 illustrated pages with informative text, and 20 extra pages for independent drawing and sketching.
- Wooden stylus is shrink-wrapped with the\xc2\xa0book.
- Suggested ages: 5 and up.
- Sturdy wire-o hardcover binding.
- Art activity book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.
- 64 pages.
- Non-toxic. Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards.