Outdoor Edge Cutlery RazorPro Double-Blade Big Game KnifeOutdoor Edge Cutlery
RazorPro Double -Blade Big Game Knife
The ultimate double-blade knife for big game with our patented replacement razor-blade knife on one side, plus gutting blade on the other to open game like a zipper. This is the sharpest, strongest, replacement razor-knife available with blades that change safely and easily at the push of a button. The black-oxide coated blade holder supports the razor-blade for the strength of a standard knife and sharpness of a surgeon’s scalpel. Our signature gutting blade cuts underneath the skin without cutting hair, or piercing internal organs that can spoil fresh game meat. Both blades open and close independently with one hand and lock securely. The Razor-Pro comes complete with six 3.5” Japanese 420J2 stainless replacement blades and a nylon sheath with pockets to hold both the knife and spare blades. Replacement packs of blades are sold separately. Rubberized TPR handles are available in black with a black nylon sheath and blaze-orange with Mossy Oak camo sheath. The blaze-orange handle is easy to spot on the ground, saving valuable time in the field while preventing loss.
About this item
- TWO BLADES IN ONE – Double blade folder with replaceable blade knife on one side and special gutting blade on the other that cuts underneath the skin to open game like a zipper without cutting hair or piercing internal organs.
- NEVER SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE AGAIN – Change blades fast and easy! When a blade goes dull, simply push the lock release button in the handle to remove and insert a shaving-sharp new one.
- JAPANESE 420J2 STAINLESS STEEL REPLACEMENT BLADES – 3.5 inch drop-point blades are precisely heat-treated to ensure excellent edge retention, then hand finished shaving sharp; Knife includes 6 blades total and comes complete with a nylon belt sheath; Additional replacement blade packs are sold separately.
- RUBBERIZED TPR HANDLE – Nonslip TPR handles are mounted to a sturdy 420J2 stainless steel frame for unparalleled strength and durability while providing a secure, nonslip grip even in the most adverse conditions. The blaze-orange handle is easy to spot on the ground, saving valuable time in the field while preventing loss.
- SERVICE FOR LIFE – Outdoor Edge produces quality cutting tools that are built to last; If you have a problem with your Outdoor Edge knife contact us; we address all replacement and service requests.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.1 x 2.7 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.24 Kilograms|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Rubberized TPR with 420J2 stainless steel liners|
|Blade Shape||Drop Point|
|Blade Length||3.5 Inches|