Okuma Fishing Tackle Sst Kokanee/trout Sst-s-702ulaOkuma Fishing Tackle
Re-designed with passion, desire, and experience, Okuma SST "a" rods are elevating performance standards throughout cold-water fisheries. Species and technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut, and sturgeon. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. Custom reel seats, premium grips, and a sleek metallic slate finish complete the SST "a" rod series as one that makes elite-level performance available to anglers of all levels of commitment.
- Technique and species-specific rod actions
- Light and responsive 24/30-ton low resin carbon blanks
- 1-pcs rod blank design for maximum durability
- Heavy Duty double foot guide frames for added strength
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Shrink tube foregrip with hard nylon butt section
- Features gun smoke anodized aluminum rod gimbal
- # MODEL: SST-S-702ULA
- FOREGRIP LENGTH: 2"
- HANDLE STYLE: A
- LINE WEIGHT: 2-8 LBS
- LURE WEIGHT: 1/8-3/8 OZ
- NUMBER OF GUIDES: 7 + TIP
- PRODUCT SECTIONS: 2-PCS
- REARGRIP LENGTH: 9-1/2"
- ROD LENGTH: 7' 0"
- ROD POWER: UL
- ROD TAPER: M
- WEIGHT OZ: 3.8