Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls Victory utilizing the combination of St. Croix's proprietary SCVI and SCIII carbon fibers in a hybrid pattern blended to create SCIII+. Designed with the inputs of Bassheads nationwide, Victory features 25 balanced models focused on techniques, comfort, and the ultimate in fish ability and affordability backed by a 15 year transferable warranty, built in the USA.
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji VSS real seat on spinning models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide
- MODEL: VTS71MF
- TYPE: Finesse
- LENGTH: 7'1"
- POWER: Medium
- ACTION: Fast
- PIECES: 1
- LINE WEIGHT (LB): 6-20lb
- LURE WEIGHT (OZ): 3/16-5/8oz
- ROD WEIGHT: 3.4oz
- HANDLE: 2