The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you're cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
- Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
- Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
EXPLORER TROUBLESHOOTING YELLOW FLAME
- Adjust Air Shutter until burner has blue flame. Some yellow tipping of the flame is normal.
- See Instruction Manual for Cleaning the burner
FLAME IS VERY SMALL AND WON’T INCREASE.
- Make sure there is propane in the tank and the propane tank is turned on a minimum of 3 full turns
- Follow all instructions in manual for leak testing the stove.
- Turn all valves on the stove to the off position. Turn the Propane Tank off. Disconnect regulator from the tank. Reconnect regulator to the tank. Slowly turn tank on. Follow all instructions in the manual for leak testing the stove. If no leaks are found follow all instructions in the manual for lighting the appliance