Kavu Fisherman's Chillba HatKavu
Like all of the best ideas, the Fisherman's Chillba was born on a kayaking trip in Okinawa. KAVU's founder Barry Barr kept losing his sun hat in the wet rain but the guide had no problems with his reed sloped hat. Once again, an idea was born. This reversible, foldable sunhat is perfect for travel and excellent in wind with a drawcord chinstrap. Support local - the Fisherman's Chillba is still made in beautiful Seattle. Even the steel ring brim is made at Ballard Sheet Metal located just down the street from KAVU HQ.
KAVU's Fishermans Chillba does it all. With a drawcord chinstrap, it keeps the cap on your head where it belongs. The stainless steel ring holds its shape even after being folded and tucked in your pack. It's the best rain and sun protector and a proven conversation starter. Reversible (to black) and collapsible - don't leave home without your versatile Fishermans Chillba!
- Size: One size fits most.
- Easy fit size: S-XL.
- Head Circumference: 21" - 25".
- Fit Profile (crown): High Profile, 4.5".
- Fabric (solids): 100% nylon - WATER RESISTANT.
- Fabric (prints): 100% polyester - WATER RESISTANT.
- Constructed in the USA from worldwide materials.